With our Business Credit Card, you can separate your personal and business spending and stay in control of your expenses with itemised statements.
The HSBC Credit Card is also your ideal travel companion offering you a VISA credit card, multi-trip travel insurance and the chance to earn reward points which you can redeem under the airline ticket programme. It also grants your business up to 56 days interest free credit to give you flexibility to manage your cash flow, and so much more.
Features at a glance
- Make secure payments at your office and abroad, online, over the phone or face to face
- Shop with confidence with Verified by Visa when you shop online at participating merchants
- Keep you cash flowing by choosing flexible repayment terms - choose to pay either the full balance or the minimum repayment by Direct Debit from your Business Account each month.
- Access to our network of Deposit Machines and ATMs to deposit cash notes and cheques
- Additional cards available for employees
- Allocate different credit limits to your cardholders
- Itemised monthly credit card statements mailed to your business address
- Improve your cash flow with up to 56 days’ interest-free credit
- Check your account any time on your Internet Banking
- Issue cards to employees to help you manage their business spending and expenses
- Receive separate statements for each card and a summary for the business
- Stay in control of your spending with itemised monthly credit card statements mailed to your business address
- Save time on reconciliation by keeping personal and your business spending separate
- A Business travel insurance *, covering you and any additional card holders at no additional cost for your business trips and holidays. Policy covers basic travel requirements including any equipment you may take with you on your business travels, such as a laptop. Full details are available on Business Travel Insurance Policy
- Insurance cover for up to 15 minutes on money withdrawn from ATM/Deposit machines and during the deposit of money in ATM/Deposit machines*
- Any purchases which you make with your VISA Business card will be covered by a Purchase Protection* cover at no additional cost. Full details are available from the Purchase Protection Insurance Policy
*The Business Travel Insurance and the Purchase Protection cover are provided by Citadel Insurance plc.
- The VISA Global Customer Assistance Service is also available to you as an HSBC Bank VISA Business Account holder, offering the following facilities:
- Reporting of a lost or stolen card
- Emergency cash disbursement
- Emergency travel assistance
- Medical referral service
Loyalty reward points
Every time you use your VISA Business credit card to pay for your purchases, you will earn reward points which you can then redeem against airline tickets purchased and paid with your HSBC Business credit card.
You can benefit from a €20 cashback, by redeeming 5000 points within three months from purchase of airline ticket.
Full details are available from the HSBC Business Cards Rewards Scheme Policy
Secure Online Transactions
The Verified by VISA online authentication system offers added security when you use your Business Credit Card online. You will be required to register for Verified by VISA when you use your card on enabled websites. You only have to register each card once.
Register for Verified by VISA